Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowed over it.......

I am soooo over all this white stuff outside. It appears however I have little influence on it sticking around. One plus side to it is its great resistance for my dog so our walks are about half as short due to the extra exertion. Also it has allowed for some down time and catching up on new shows. I am not sure if you all are as lucky as I am to have only about 6 channels 2 of which are home shopping and 2 in Spanish so it really only leaves 2 real channels. I came across a show called "Harry's Law" it stars Cathy Bates and is a cross between real issues and unreal comedic layers but is quite entertaining. I was struck last night when one of the cases was an over weight lady and her overweight children, the mother suffered a heart attack and took it to court to sue the fast food restaurant that she and her family frequented. I tried to you tube the episode so I could share with you the monologue from the attorney but no luck. They gist of it was that responsibility was placed on both the mother and the fast food company. It was a really interesting speech for a sitcom/law show. If you can find it it is definitely worth checking out.
AAAANND get excited! Pictures are coming soon to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment